This course provides a solid foundation in Adobe Flash CS6 and shows how to create complete multimedia applications
Adobe Flash is the leading development tool for creating animated and interactive content for the web. Designs and animations can be created to deliver high-impact content across all browsers and platforms, providing users with an impressive web experience. Flash can even be used to create complete multimedia applications. Adobe Flash is still the leading way to create animations, games and presentations that can be viewed on any computer and countless mobile devices. It's also an incredibly popular way to share high quality video. Now in this hands-on Adobe flash CS6, you'll learn how to work within the application to create impressive visuals for interactive animations, website interfaces and streaming online videos with usable controls. You'll learn how to work in Flash from the most basic creation of a project to adding layers, working with the timeline, adjusting colors, importing graphics, introducing interactivity and more. It could take years to learn such a wide range of skills on your own, but in this guided course you can learn how to put your videos, animations and presentations online in a matter of hours. The student gains a solid understanding of the tools so they can continue along any path: animation, gaming, application and mobile development, or working with premium video solutions.
Some of the key takeaways from this course are listed below: Defining frames and keyframes Creating button, graphic, and movie clip symbols Nesting timelines Integrating audio and video Using ActionScript code snippets Configuring SWF and HTML publish settings Building shape tweens and motion tweens Applying filters, blend modes, and masks
What are the requirements?
- basic computer skills
- Adobe Flash Professional CS6
- A Computer with Internet
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 67 lectures and 9 hours of content!
- Using Flash, create complete multimedia applications
- Learn to create animations, games and presentations that can be viewed on any computer and countless mobile devices
- you'll learn how to work within the application to create impressive visuals for interactive animations, website interfaces and streaming online videos with usable controls
- You'll learn how to work in Flash from the most basic creation of a project to adding layers, working with the timeline, adjusting colors, importing graphics, introducing interactivity and more
What is the target audience?
- Web developers that are looking to add Flash content to their web projects.
- Multimedia producers interested in how Flash can be used to share their audio and video projects across the web.
- People who want to learn Flash
- Mobile developers who are looking to get started with Flash as a way to create apps for iOS and Android.
- Beginning users interested in creating interactive projects and animations for the web.
- Creative professionals who need to add Flash-based content into their projects.
A Jump Start to Adobe Flash
Flash History UsageWork SpaceStage - PanelsSimple AnimationCreating Simple DrawingsIncluding More Features in Creating Simple DrawingsTools in Creating Simple DrawingsBrush Tools and Pencil ToolsAlignment in Creating Simple DrawingsAnimate Your Art Frame by FrameAnimate Your Art - Tweens, Motion TweenAnimate Your Art - Shape TweenAnimate Your Art - Tweens
A Deep Dive to Adobe Flash
Working with FramesWorking with Frames ContinuesWorking with LayersWorking with Layers ContinuesAdvance Drawing & Coloring Part 1Advance Drawing & Coloring Part 2The 3rd DimensionStacking - Drawing Part 1Stacking - Drawing Part 2Advance Colors and FillsDefine Color you WantColors and ContrastsMore on Colors and Fills
Text Classic TLF
TextsTexts in 3DText Classic TLFText Classic TLF More Features
Symbols & Templates
Symbols & TemplatesMovie ClipsMore on Movie Clips and Other SymbolsOrganizing Symbol Library
Motion Presets - Default Presets and Custom PresetsExample - Bouncing ball moving forwardMotion EditorsMotion Editor - Transformation and Color Effects
Realistic Animations Bones
Realistic Animations with IK BonesWorking on Human Body and Snake bones
Non Flash Media Files
Incorporating Non Flash Media FilesImporting Illustrators and Photoshop Files in FlashEditing images using Flash
Incorporating Sound Part 1Incorporating Sound Part 2
Incorporating Video Part 1Incorporating Video Part 2Incorporating Video Part 3
Introduction Action Script3.0 Part 1Introduction Action Script3.0 Part 2
Organizing Your Animations
Organizing Your Animations Part 1Organizing Your Animations Part 2
Components for Interactivity
Components for Interactivity Part 1Components for Interactivity Part 2
E1-Creating Gallery Part 1E1-Creating Gallery Part 2
E2-Creating Website Part 1E2-Creating Website Part 2E3-Creating Character Animation
Delivering your Animation
Testing Part 1Testing Part 2Publishing Part 1Publishing Part 2Publishing Part 3Publishing Part 4AdobeAir-End