In a few hours every WordPress user will beef up the security of WordPress. WordPress Security is really easy!
In a few hours, every WordPress user is able to beef up the security of his WordPress installation using free tools and by following some simple steps. WordPress security is not just for experts!
The course Securing a WordPress Blog or Website for Beginners is specifically tailored for any type of WordPress user and is very easy to follow. It delivers quick and easy to implement solutions that even non-technical people can implement to secure their WordPress installation. You will learn everything you need to know to protect your WordPress blog or website from:
- Malicious Hacker Attacks
- Brute Force Attacks
- Content and Images Theft
If your WordPress blog or website is your main source of income or generates some income, it is very important to secure your WordPress. Thousands of websites, especially WordPress installations are being hacked every year and definitely yours should not be one of them. For that you have to learn the basics of How to Secure Wordpress. In this WordPress Security Course we will show you in an easy to follow step-by- step format you will learn:
- Best WordPress Security Practices
- How to prepare a secure WordPress environment
- How to protect WordPress from Zero-day Vulnerabilities
- How to securely manage WordPress users and roles
- How to choose the best & secure WordPress plugins and themes
- And much MORE!
WordPress Security is your responsibility. Having a WordPress blog or website hacked will tarnish your business reputation, and might also results in a financial loss.
What are the requirements?
- You will need access to the WordPress dashboard (WordPress Admin pages) and as well to the Hosting Provider C-panel, where your WordPress is hosted.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 14 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- secure a WordPress blog or website
- Keep hackers and malware infections away from your website
- Maintain a hacker free WordPress
What is the target audience?
- Website owners
- WordPress users
- wordpress enthusiasts
Pre-Installing WordPressPreparing the MySQL Database and the WordPress Security KeysWordPress Database Prefixes - The Security ConcernsMySQL Queries To Change the MySQL Database Table Prefixes
WordPress Installation and Preparation
WordPress Installation and WordPress User RolesWordPress Themes and PluginsIntroduction to Files and Directories PermissionsWord Press Files And Directories PermissionsWordPress Database PrivilegesSecuring WordPress with htaccess filesImproving The Security Of Word Press With Htaccess Files
Running WordPress Securely
WordPress BackupSuggested WordPress Security Plugins and WordPress Online Security ServicesKeeping up with security