Learn the tips, techniques, tools and habits to grow and confidently make an impact every day
Do you want to enjoy greater connection with those around you?
Do you want to open doors to career opportunity?
Do you want to be known for making a difference ?
Leading communication guru Jon Hammond will reveal his tools, techniques, top tips, skills and insights to give you confidence to make an impact every day.
Motivate Yourself, Inspire Others and Connect Brilliantly will give you the edge you deserve when it comes to energizing yourself, then communicating and truly connecting with those important people around you.
In this series of 48 thought provoking mentoring videos, Jon Hammond will share with you:
- Face to Face Connection Secrets
- How to truly Connect Confidently with all around you
- The Secrets of Connecting in Business
- How to Inspire yourself with Confidence
- The Steps to Inspire and Motivate Every Audience, Every Time
- Creating and Using The True Power of Great Connecting Habits
- Your Most Totally Effective Approach for Great Connectivity
The way we connect with those around us is the key to our success or failure in life, but it is rarely taught, and picking up these vital skills is often a game of chance and luck.
Don’t leave your success to chance and luck - start the Motivate Yourself, Inspire Others and Connect Brilliantly course right now and feel the difference yourself...
What are the requirements?
- Simply a willingness to learn, the drive to succeed and the enthusiasm to try out new ideas
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 48 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- Connect effectively with your team, your colleagues and your boss!
- Try out new and exciting ways to motivate yourself every day
- Increase your Confidence
- Learn how to inspire those around you
What is the target audience?
- From the beginner to the polished connector - these thought provoking videos will give you the edge
Motivate Inspire Connect 1
Unlocking the SecretsSo let's Connect ....Why It's all about YOU ...Using Change as a Motivator to give You the Edge ...Why Making Change Your Friend can be Empowering...Why Exploring Your Comfort Zone is Great ...Coming Up ...
Motivate Inspire Connect 2
Why it's important to Connect to Your Motivational Self ...Learning from the Inspirer's Around UsThe Dangers of Your Hamster Wheel (no pets were harmed in making this video!)Creating Your Inspirational RoutinesTwo New Friends to Help You ...Summary and Introducing the Next Stage ...
Motivate Inspire Connect 3
Connecting to those around youDo you really know your neighbor?Understanding & Using our Human Need to BelongGoing Above & Beyond to Pave Your Road to SuccessSummary and Introducing the Next Stage
Motivate Inspire Connect 4
Preparing to ConnectPlanning Your Connection ...The Perils of ProcessThe Technology ThreatThe Cone of ExpectationSummary and Looking Ahead
Motivate Inspire Connect 5
Connecting Techniques for you to tryDelivering with ImpactGetting in Your ZoneMood Boosting SecretsThe Skills Set of Rehearsing in Your MindOne of my Favourite Techniques to give you PresenceOwning the RoomSummary and Coming Next
Motivate Inspire Connect 6
Blockages, Confidence & StrengthHow to Remove the BarriersWhy Context is KingBuild Your Presence with Connecting languageWatch Out for the 'Speed Trap'When Not To Board The Train'Pedestalisation' - What is it and how it can be avoidedSummary and the Next Step
Motivate Inspire Connect 7
Creating Effectiveness & MemorabilityYour Power, Choice and making an ImpactHarnessing the Power of 'Habitude'How to Create MemorabilityWinning with The 'Art' of StorytellingYour Strengths & OpportunitiesThe W.I.D.I. TechniqueKeeping up Your Momentum ..