A Guide to Making Bucket-Loads of Cash With Free Publicity
We all know that as business owners or internet marketers, we can have the best product in the world, at the best prices, with the greatest attachments, connections and bonuses. But if no one knows about it, then you‘ll be sitting alone with the world's number one white elephant.
And this is precisely how this course can save you. It can tell the world about you and your products, and if you know the secrets I am willing to share with you, it can happen for free.
If you want a constant flow of pre-qualified, pre-disposed prospects coming to your business or website with their credit card in hand, already thinking you are an expert in your field, ready to buy what you are offering -- make sure you take this course now.
This jam-packed free-publicity ideas program covers everything you will ever need to know to create bucket-loads of cash with free publicity.
As a student, you will also receive...
- Two Press Release Reviews (valued at $97.00 each)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 42 lectures and 13 hours of content!
- Discover the secrets to writing a winning press release in under an hour.
- Find out the 6 hooks which the media can't resist.
- Uncover the power of the 'So What' test to ensure you succeed.
- Learn how to get the media to ask you the questions you want to answer.
- Learn how to handle yourself in an interview.
- Find out the press release layout techniques that ensures you stand out.
- Discover the 'words that work.'
- Uncover how to get your press releases into the hands of the journalists that matter.
- Find the insider press release layout techniques that help you stand out.
- Learn how to capitalize on any exposure you receive for years and years.
What is the target audience?
- Whether you're a small-business owner, internet marketer, or just need publicity to instantly boost your profile or promote your project right now -- this is for you
WorkbookModule 1Module 2Module 3
Dale BeaumontDan JanalJames SwanwickMonica Rosenfeld
Going Analogue Course [Bonus]
What’s Going Analogue All About?Going Analogue LivePete’s Introduction to the CourseOverview of the Program
Module 1: Being the Content (Press Releases, etc.)
Course Intro and the Importance of Press ReleasesWhy Public Relations?Finding the HookWriting the ReleaseWriting the Bio and Q&ADistributionHandling the Interview - Part 1Handling the Interview - Part 2Publicity Case StudiesPublicity Q&A
Module 2: Supplying the Content (Writing Articles, etc.)
Supplying the Content IntroFinding the Right Magazines and JournalsStructuring the Article WritingApproaching an EditorCase StudiesBONUS – Out-taskingQ&A
Module 3: Direct Mail
Direct Mail IntroThe RulesThe Post-it Note TrickTips and TricksCase StudyBuying Direct Mail ListsDirect Mail Q&A
Module 4: Postcard Marketing
Postcard Marketing IntroThe WhyThe RulesTesting the Hooks/ConceptsPostcard Autoresponders - Part 1Postcard Autoresponders - Part 2