Stop being scared of video. Learn The Message, The Media & The Marketing to start leveraging video for your website.
It’s hard to know where to start when doing videos, and it feels like your only option is hiring an expensive video guy which will cost you thousands of dollars.
But why is video so important in the first place?
Say you own an online coaching business. By using video, you can:
- Share powerful customer testimonials to give you credibility
- Look professional so you can charge the big bucks
Or say you are a freelance designer with a website. With video, you can:
- Show your passion and make you work feel real and authentic
- Easily summarize what you do in a short/fun video rather than a long block of text
Basically, without video, you're missing out on a huge opportunity to engage with your audience. It allows you to tell your story in a beautiful and easy way. And it'll make you more money.
Web Video 101 is a 3-pronged course which teaches you how to:
- Effectively communicate your message
- Use just your iPhone to make professional-quality videos
- Market your videos effectively
Now you can learn how to use LOW-TECH solutions to create BIG IMPACT results. Believe it or not, your iPhone can be a one stop production studio. In this training series we walk you through performance techniques, so you can present your material in an engaging and authentic way. Then we provide media expertise to give you the best tools to make your phone or iPad turn into a full production studio. Finally, we guide you through the foundations of how to share your videos all over the web. If you want to explode your business by creating a loyal tribe of fans, then sign up now. Making videos is not just for the pros!
Check out our free videos below... Thanks!
Course Completion BONUS: Reap rewards for your efforts! When you complete the course, submit your very own web video to me and I will offer my advice and direction. Grab your private tutorial today.
What are the requirements?
- Students will need to have access to an iPhone, iPad, iTouch or other Smart phone that has video capabilities
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 57 lectures and 4 hours of content!
- To teach you the art of performing on camera so you can capture your audience's attention, command respect and build a tribe of fans.
- To provide technical advice on all aspects of video production, including lighting, location, sound and camera settings. You really can be your own production studio!
- To walk you through the world of apps. You will see for yourself the power of inexpensive applications to enhance the look of your footage so it can appear like you spent thousands of dollars on your shoot!
- To show you how easy it is to manage your video footage so you can simply transfer them from your phone to your computer or even directly to your website, Facebook page or YouTube channel.
- To show you how to take your YouTube page to the next level. With advanced settings your videos can function as your personal broadcasting system.
- To help you learn SEO essentials for sharing your videos all over the web.
What is the target audience?
- Content creators who are ready to explode their message all over the web!
- Instructors who wish to harness the power of video to share their expertise through online learning platforms. Yes, you too can be a Udemy Premium instructor!
- Bloggers desiring to use video in their posts to personalize their content and build a more engaging relationship with their audience.
- Online business owners who have longed to create an amazing homepage video, but have lacked the expertise and budget to do so effectively. Now is your chance!
- Anyone interested in getting comfortable on camera. You never know when your moment will come to be in the spotlight. Be prepared!
The Message: Getting Started
The Message: Meet Alexa FischerThe Message: My Journey with VideoThe Message: Video Works!
The Message: Understanding The Power of Video
The Message: Why video is so importantRECAP: Why video is so importantThe Message: What stops people from getting started?RECAP: What stops people from getting started?
The Message: Crafting Your Content
The Message: What type of video should you produce?RECAP: What type of video should you produce?The Message: Identify your ideal viewerRECAP: Identify your ideal viewer
The Message: Ready, Set, Action
The Message: The PerformanceRECAP: The Performance
THE MEDIA: GETTING STARTED
The Media: Meet Robert LaPorta, Designer and Media Maven
The Media: Setting Up
The Media: Equipment - What You Need to Get Started
The Media: Video Settings
The Media: An Introduction to the Video SettingsThe Media: Basic Video SettingsThe Media: Advanced Video Settings
The Media: The Location
The Media: The LocationThe Media: Location SamplesThe Media: The Location-Final Thoughts
The Media: The Sound
The Media: The Sound
The Media: The Lighting
The Media: The LightingThe Media: Finding Your Ideal LightThe Media: Adjusting the Background LightingTIME FOR A PEP TALK!
The Media: Post-Production
The Media: Advanced Filtering with AppsRECAP: Filtering ExamplesThe Media: An Introduction to File ManagementThe Media: Manage Your Footage on your PhoneThe Media: Manage Your Footage on the ComputerSigning Off! Resources and More
THE MARKETING: GETTING STARTED
The Marketing: Meet Jay Mutzafi, Web Designer and ProgrammerThe Marketing: The Power of Video on the Web
The Marketing: What You Need to Know About YouTube
The Marketing: YouTube: It's Not Just for AmateursThe Marketing: YouTube - Next StepsThe Marketing: YouTube Basics- Creating Your AccountThe Marketing: YouTube Basics - Setting Up Your ChannelThe Marketing: YouTube Basics- Uploading VideosThe Marketing: YouTube Maximized - How to Customize Each VideoA Guest Instructor - Deltina HayYouTube Video FeaturesIntroducing The New YouTube Layout
The Marketing: Beyond YouTube - Your Videos All Over the Web
The Marketing: Embedding Your Video on Your WebsiteThe Marketing: YouTube AlternativeThe Marketing: RESOURCES - helpful links and tutorials
The Marketing: WordPress
The Marketing: The Ease of Content Management SystemsThe Marketing: The Power of Plugins
The Marketing: Sharing and Social Media
The Marketing: Social PlatformsThe Marketing: Share Buttons and Call to ActionThe Marketing: RESOURCES - Links to Plugins
YOU DID IT! A Message from Alexa and a GIFT for you.
CONGRATULATIONS... Watch this video for a special BONUS
Student Videos & Critique
Our First Brave Student VideoReviewing Heidi's VideoEven Teachers Can Learn - Ben's VideoReview and Response to Ben's VideoAdditional Student Videos and Reviews