WordPress plugins are scripts you install to extend the functionality of your WordPress blog. For example, one common plugin is Askimet which handles spam comments and links. When added, it allows effective management of all SPAM and unwanted links and comments.
The process of discovering new plugins — and suddenly transforming your blog into something more — can be exciting. However, in order to maximize your website-blog's functionality, choosing, installing and then customizing plugins is required. In this course, we introduce students to best plugins as well as customizing according to website need.
Here are benefits students receive by enrolling in our course;
1. The only five Wordpress plugins you need to super-charge your website
2. How to increase Seo rankings in less than 2 minutes with Wordpress plugins
3. Tips and tools to chase comment spammers away from your content
4. Managing readership contacts with one simple step
5. How to increase readers using text editor plugins
These are just the beginning of pro tips, tools and best practices students will receive in this course so JOIN US NOW!
Register to leave a review