This Building a Website with Wordpress course is for those who want to build their own website/blog (or build websites for others) quickly, efficiently, and with the most cutting-edge, modern designs. This Wordpress course is for those with no knowledge of anything as well as those who are proficient in HTML and Photoshop but want to learn the quickest and easiest way to build industry-leading websites.
In less than 4 hours, I will personally walk you through the ENTIRE process from start to finish to teach you the skills you need to be able to create Wordpress websites or blogs for yourself, or for profit by providing it as a service to others.
In this remarkable Wordpress course, we will cover the following:
1) How to buy a domain (www.) and the best (and cheapest) place to buy hosting.
2) How to use the cPanel interface that is needed to create subdomains, email accounts and many more important elements of your site.
3) How to install Wordpress in less than 2 minutes.
4) The VERY best, yet undiscovered resource for industry-leading Wordpress templates for blogs and for professional websites which will literally save you hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars.
5) How to install premium Wordpress themes and customize them with YOUR branding and content.
6) HTML 101: A crash-course HTML lecture, giving you the essentials you need to customize your site EXACTLY the way you want it, but leaving out all the complicated stuff you don't need.
7) My 17 top favorite plugins and how these will save you hours of time and integrate everything from Facebook and Twitter, to contact forms and tools to make your site load 33% quicker.
8) How to collect payment on your website with order forms using paypal and other merchant accounts (which take about 2 minutes to set up)
9) How to set up an email list database and auto responder sequence
10) How to collect leads and build your email list database by integrating opt-in forms on your website (and also linking paypal to it!)
Take this ultimate Wordpress Course: course right now and learn every step for building a website with Wordpress.</p> Who is the target audience?
This quiz will test your knowledge of Section 1 and make sure you're ready for Section 2.Section 1 Quiz 5 questions + – WordPress Customization 8 Lectures 02:01:47 This is a quick summary of what you will learn in Section 2 Section 2 Summary 02:13 Did you know that over 95% of websites use "themes" that save web designers thousands of hours (and dollars)? I'll let you in on the secret place we purchase these themes... Finding a WordPress Theme 08:27 *NOTE: This module is NOT mandatory... this is a 1-hr demo of me customizing a specific theme, watch it if you'd like but I will also cover the same material (which will be standard for any theme) in the next 3 modules. Theme Customization Demo *Not Mandatory 50:35 Want to create a blog? Then you need to know how to create blog posts! This video will show you exactly how to do it no matter which theme you have installed. Mini-Module 1: How To Create Blog Posts 08:35 Creating website Pages is a MUST for every type of website. Don't miss this one! Mini-Module 2: How To Create Pages 08:49 Want to learn how to create sidebar and footer elements? Learn how to use widgets in this video! Mini-Module 3: How To Use Widgets 08:08 All the basics of HTML that you will need for WordPress and none of that super complicated, matrix-looking stuff. HTML 101 Crash Course 16:40 PLUGINS! The magical software tools that make really difficult website functions simple. This is one of the best parts about WordPress and separates it from other types of website builders.
*NOTE: I have included two member file downloads... one is a folder of the plugins mentioned in this video, the other is a folder with instructional tutorials on how to install some of the tricky (but insanely useful) ones.My Top 17 WordPress Plugins 18:20 This quiz will test your knowledge of Section 2 and make sure you're ready for Section 3. Section 2 Quiz 5 questions + – Payment & Lead Generation 4 Lectures 40:46 This is a quick summary of what you will learn in Section 3 Section 3 Summary 02:47 This lecture will show you the easiest way to collect payment on your website! Payment via PayPal or Stripe 19:46 This module teaches how to set up an email list and auto responder sequence and also how to install opt-in forms on your website! Email List & Auto Responder Setup 17:12 Congratulations! If you made it this far, you've been equipped with all the knowledge and tools to create professional websites. Now it's time to take your skills to the internet streets and find someone to pay you for your services. Angie's list, yelp and craigslist can be great places to find local businesses who have crappy website (or don't even have one).
I appreciate you learning from me and if you enjoyed this course, I've got plenty more where that came from. I'll list my other courses here once I finish them but just know that if you enter the coupon code: ROCK4U99 you will instantly get 25% off. My version of a loyalty program. Talk soon! -LeviConclusion (and discount coupon!) 01:01
Register to leave a review